links

Friday, September 2, 2011

Ahh Bra, Is It Awesome, or nah?

The Ahh Bra is the latest infomercial to hit the airways and it has already sold over 5 million despite it's 60 dollar price tag! And that doesn't even include the expensive Processing and Handling fee.

After reading many reviews online I have come to the conclusion that the Ahh Bra is a hit or miss product. Either you will love it, or you will absolutely despise it!

If you are eager to see what other women are saying about this bra be sure to check out their reviews at DoesTheProductWork.com

Generally most of the women with smaller breast really liked this bra and thought it felt very comfortable and it provided perfect support. As for the women with larger breasts, well did not have as smooth a ride. Most larger breasted women said the Ahh Brah did not support their breasts as well as the infomercials lead them to believe.

As a man, I can not try this product out and give you my honest opinion on whether it works or not, but then again, as a man I CAN give you my opinion.

Here's what I think:
I think this product is SPECTACULAR. I would love to see my lady wearing an Ahh Bra because these things just give a woman's breast a more natural look. They are nice an thin, almost see through... without any wires, a woman running in one of these would leave any man with their jaws wide open.

Ladies out there, if the Ahh Bra works for you, USE IT. It's a powerful weapon, so be careful when you wear it!

Being the man that I am, I would definitely give this product a passing grade. But I must be fare to all the ladies out there looking to see if this product is legit or not. If you have seen the reviews, the answer is clear. A whopping 70% of women disapprove of this "Ahh Bra" so alas, I must bust this product...

No comments:

Post a Comment